Friday, April 24, 2009

Fankful Fridays

A fenced yard for the dog
A little girl who can dress herself
The outfits said little girl dresses herself in
Sleeping little man

Laundry folded and in baskets
A made bed
Cereal instead of oatmeal
Leftover lasagna for dinner

Bottle sterilizers
Movies that don't scare little girls
No plans to go anywhere today
Rain preventing me from feeling guilty for not planting anything

Today's devotion:
Cease striving
Know that I am God;
I will be exalted in the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.

Living peacefully with the to-do list.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Mrs. Wilson said...

I'm so glad this was posted!! I missed it! I was just thinking this morning about things I'm greatful for... such as:

$4 high heels
central air
a whole year lived in our first home
Chef Boyarde Pizza from a box (yum!)

A loving husband and not so naughty kids =)