Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

Six days late. My resolutions still linger in my mind, scattered words scratched in notebooks and journal. Still marinating in the process of planned change. Really how much change can I plan. Maybe that is the point of marinating in the ideas--praying, writing, waiting for God's plans to come to words, to express themselves in ways a mortal can understand.

I have some ideas about relationship and including and new life and completed tasks and this week I choose to finish things and to find a routine and rhythm to our lives. Like the gift of sunrise and sunset, of breathing in and breathing out, routine holds the promise of newness in each new task.

What about you? Did you make any resolutions? How are you doing six days in?

I've been reading Holy Experience as I think and plan and process.

No comments: